1. YOUR ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES CARRY INHERENT AND SIGNIFICANT RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE AND BODILY INJURY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AND YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE ACTIVITIES.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT TWENTY PEAKS DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INSPECTION, SUPERVISION AND PREPARATION OF ANY ROUTE IN THE CHALLENGE. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKES ASSOCIATED WITH EFFORTS MADE BY YOU WITHIN THE TWENTY PEAKS CHALLENGE TO CLASSIFY ON ANY SINGLE CLIMB AND THE RELEVANT EDITION ENTIRELY.
3. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE TWENTY PEAKS, EMPLOYEES AND PARTNERS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES AND/OR USE OF THE TWENTY PEAKS WEBSITES, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS.
4. The DAMA TWENTY PEAKS challenge and the routes included in it are designed for experienced cyclists in good physical shape and condition. Consult your physician before taking on this challenge.
5. We do our best to choose great climbs but cannot guaranty they will not present hazards, blockage or changed path the day you choose to climb them. The information presented on the web site and applications is to be considered auxiliary information and participants should check it independently prior to climbing a certain peak.
6. Wear a helmet. You should consider using additional protections, especially on mountain bike trails.
7. Ride in company and make sure your gear is in good order. Make sure you have enough battery on your mobile phone and use rear and front lights to be seen well by other users of the road.
8. When riding on paved roads keep to the side of the lane (right or left – depending on the local traffic rules). Avoid riding in bad weather conditions and poor visibility.
LIMITED OFFER ENDING 04/04/2018 ON MIDNIGHT!
Twenty Peaks and Selle Italia are giving away 15 entries to the 48a Nove Colli to whoever signs up fast enough to grab one. Register now to any one of the 3 Twenty Peaks editions. don't miss out!
Confirm your Email
We've sent you a link to confirm your email
address. Please check your inbox. It could take up to 5 minutes to show up in your
Confirming your email will allow us to send you notifications for the climbs you've done, inform you whenever we update one of our climbs and generally keep in touch during the season.
Didn't receive the email?
your correct email without typos? If not, you can change it here